In the smart links page settings, you will see the status of each link
Here is an explanation of each status.
“Not opted into this partner"
- This means the release wasn’t delivered to that partner at your request.
“Not delivered to partner yet”
- This means that the release has not been delivered to a partner yet, or there was a delivery error.
"Delivery in process”
- This means the delivery is in process, or has been requested.
"Delivered, waiting for release date"
- This means the release has been delivered, but has a future release date.
“Delivered, fetching links now”
- This means that the release date is present/past, and we don't have links to display yet.
“No longer live at this partner”
- This means that the release has either been removed, removal is in process, the removal has been requested, or the removal has been submitted, and we don’t have links to display.
Fetching Links Status Longer than 2 weeks
If your release has been in "Delivered, fetching links now" for longer than 2 weeks, please submit a request using this form and choose "Adding Link" under the option "Contact HearNow about" and fill out the necessary information so we can manually retrieve those on your behalf.